Located in the heart of Burbank; Western Neurological Associates has been serving the community for over 12 years.
Our Medical Director Dr. Fawaz Faisal is a triple board certified in Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Sleep medicine. He has established Western Neurological Associates as one of the leading neurology practices in the valley.
Along with his great expertise Dr. Faisal strives to provide quality care with compassion and individualized attention to each and every patient.
We consider that providing patients with a full understanding of their condition and education about their care to be an essential part of our practice. We make certain that our patient’s benefit from their treatment, and gain knowledge and trust with each visit.
We have a wide variety of Neurology sub-specialties which you may find on our “Services page”.
We hope that our website is useful to you. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact us by phone, fax, email. We are in the process of adding Facebook and Twitter to our communication tools. We love to hear any input from our community.
Fawaz Faisal, M.D.
- University of Damascus, Damascus, Syria, 1986
- Stanford University Hospital, Neurology
- UCLA School of Medicine: Fellowship training in Sleep Disorders
- UCLA School Of Medicine, Clinical Neurophysiology
- UCLA School of Medicine, special training in neuromuscular disorders, EMG/NCS
- Board of Psychiatry and Neurology: certified in Neurology
- Board of Sleep Medicine
- Board of Clinical Neurophysiology
Academic & Administrative Appointment
- Assistant Clinical Professor, UCLA
- Providence Saint Joseph Hospital, Burbank, California
- Providence Saint Joseph, Burbank
- UCLA Medical Center
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Registered Polysomnographic Technologist
1218 W Olive Ave.
Burbank, CA 91506
Hours of operation
Mon – Fri: 9:00am-4:00pm
Sat & Sun: Closed